- Managing the work at the construction site
- Effectively manage and implement QA/QC work, including: quality management, management of drawing records, work quality management records; testing, inspection, acceptance of work items, completion.
- Monitor, check and evaluate the implementation of the Project Quality Plan. Proposing measures to improve the efficiency of the implementation of the Project Quality Plan
- Coordinate with parties to inspect and supervise the construction process, handle quality problems during construction
- Manage other tasks assigned by superiors
- Experience: At least 03 years of experience for the position of Site manager; 2 years of experience as a site engineer
- Used to manage at the construction site for projects on factories and factories
- Mastering the management system of quality, progress, labor safety and sanitation in foreign projects
- Priority is given to candidates who have participated in foreign projects, knowing English is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, teamwork, high sense of responsibility
- Effective problem solving and task management skills.
- Salary negotiable according to ability after interview
- Working from Monday to Saturday morning every week.
- Bonuses for diligence, major holidays, 13th month, KPI bonus, and project bonus
- Participating in the prescribed insurance regimes
- Travel / vacation / team building every year
- Annual health check-up
* Contact: 0905.441.566 (Ms. Thuong) or send CV to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
KHANG NHAT CONSTRUCTION & TRADING CO., LTD
Address: 37 Nguyen Van Giap, Hoa Xuan Ward, Cam Le District, Danang City
Tel: 0978 572 727